With the Etsy app you can browse Etsy, discover unique items, and make purchases on the go.
The Etsy app for iPhone is designed for iOS devices running iOS 10.3 and above.
Tap You to get to your Profile, Messages, Notifications, Purchases & Reviews, and Settings. If you're a seller, you'll also see a button to switch to the Sell on Etsy app.
- Profile: Here, you can view and edit your public profile page. Tap Edit at the top right to upload a new profile picture, change your location or gender, add your birthday, or write your bio.
- Messages: This is Etsy's messaging system. Send a message or see messages you've received from other Etsy members.
- Notifications: These are alerts when an item you've favorited goes on sale, when a shop you've favorited is having a sale, and/or when a shop you've favorited added new items.
- Purchases & Reviews: This shows all your Etsy purchases. Here, you can leave reviews for the items you've purchased.
- Settings: Manage your push notifications, view Legal information, choose to connect to Facebook so that you can Share your Favorites on Facebook, and sign out.
Tapping Home will bring you to For you and Etsy Picks:
- For you: Items and shops you may like, based on your favorites. This section also shows you items you've recently viewed and favorited.
- Etsy Picks: Popular shops on Etsy, current trending items, and daily picks from our editors.
Here, you can view the items and shops that you have favorited.
Type in a search for items, a shop, or sort through categories. Learn more about Etsy Search.
View items you've added to your cart so you can go ahead and purchase.