You can download a record of your transactions as a spreadsheet CSV file.
- Sign in to your account and go to Shop Manager > Settings > Options > Download Data.
- Use the dropdown menus to select the CSV Type.
- Select a Month and Year. If you'd like to download an entire year, don't select a Month. Just select a Year.
- Click Download Orders as a CSV to save the file to your computer.
This spreadsheet will include a list of all your orders, including:
- Payment method
- Item price
- Item title
- SKU numbers of items if you've added them
Additionally, you may download a separate CSV file with all of your Etsy Payments activity for the year.
The CSV file is compatible with most spreadsheet applications, including Excel, Numbers, and Google Spreadsheets.
Check out this Seller Handbook article for some tips on keeping track of your income and expenses.
If you're in the US or UK and use QuickBooks Self-Employed with your Etsy account, you can also view and export this data here: https://selfemployed.intuit.com/etsy?utm_source=etsy&utm_medium=web&utm_content=helpUS&cid=par_etsy_US_helpUSQBSE