Adding a location helps your shop and listings appear in local searches.
To change your shop's location
- Sign in to Etsy.com and go to Shop Manager.
- Select the pencil icon next to your shop name under Sales Channels.
- Choose to edit your location at the top, under your shop title.
- As you begin typing your city, a list of suggestions will appear. Be sure to pick from the list.
If your exact location does not appear in the dropdown menu, please choose the nearest city or town that does appear.
How to update the location on your public profile on Etsy
You may also want to update your location in your Etsy profile.
- Sign in to Etsy.com and go to Account settings.
- Select edit profile.
- Enter your location in the City field. If your city isn't there, please choose the nearest city or town that does appear.
- Select Save Changes.
On your listings, buyers in your local area may see your address without the name of your country. For instance, buyers from within Türkiye may see a location as "Izmir, Izmir," instead of "Izmir, Türkiye," but buyers outside of Türkiye will still see "Izmir, Türkiye."