Adding a location helps your shop and listings appear in local searches.
To change your shop's location
- Go to go to Shop Manager and click the pencil icon next to your shop name under Sales Channels.
- Choose to edit your location at the top, under your shop title.
- As you begin typing your city, a list of suggestions will appear. Be sure to pick from the list.
If your exact location does not appear in the dropdown menu, please choose the nearest city or town that does appear.
Updating the location on your public profile on Etsy
You may also want to update your location in your Etsy profile.
- Go to Shop Manager and select Your profile at the very bottom left.
- Enter your location in the City field. If your city isn't there, please choose the nearest city or town that does appear.
- Be sure to click Save at the bottom of the page when you're done.
Note: On your listings, buyers in your local area may see your address without the name of your country. For instance, buyers from within Turkey may see a location as "Izmir, Izmir," instead of "Izmir, Turkey," but buyers outside of Turkey will still see "Izmir, Turkey."