Thoughtfully arranging the order of items in your shop is a great way to entice shoppers to browse your products. Much like a display in a physical shop, the way your products are arranged in your Etsy shop can make a big impression about your brand.
Tips for arranging your products in your shop:
- Be cohesive with imagery and style.
- Update arrangements seasonally to reflect shopping trends.
- Keep a full shop to avoid looking sparse.
- Use the best thumbnail image for each product.
To rearrange items in your shop:
- On Etsy.com, click Shop Manager.
- Click the pencil icon next to your shop name under Sales Channels.
- Click Rearrange items.
- Drag and drop the listings in order in which you’d like them to appear.
- Click Exit rearrange mode.
To move listings between pages, click on the Move to page dropdown menu on the individual listing.
When listings are renewed, they'll go back to their custom location. New listings go to the top of your shop.
It could take up to 10 minutes for your listings to rearrange on your public shop homepage.