Note: This article is intended for sellers who set their own shipping rates. If you're in the US or Canada and want your shipping costs calculated for you, check out this Help article on calculated shipping.
As a seller on Etsy, you determine both your shipping rates and destinations on each of your listings.
Some buyers only view items on Etsy that ship to their country. To make sure you appear in international searches, be sure to set rates for every country you feel comfortable shipping to.
To manage your shipping destinations for existing listings:
- Go to Shop Manager > Listings. Select the thumbnail photo next to the listing you'd like to edit or select Edit from the gear menu.
- In the Shipping area, use the dropdown menu next to Shipping origin to choose the country where your item will be shipping from.
- Click Add location. Once you choose the countries you'd like to ship to, fill in the shipping costs per destination below Shipping costs.
- You can also select European Union or Europe non-EU. If you set a shipping cost for a specific country within those regions, that cost will override the cost set for the region.
- For example, if the cost to ship within Germany is lower than shipping within the EU, you can set a discounted cost for Germany. The buyer will be charged the discounted cost instead of the shipping cost for the EU.
"Everywhere Else" shipping
"Everywhere Else" allows you to create a flat-rate price for shipping to everywhere in the world.
- If it costs more or less to ship to specific countries (like the country where you are located), then you can set that price individually. All countries that you don't set up specifically will fall under "Everywhere Else."