If you have an Etsy Shop in the US, Canada, or Germany, you can set up your shipping profiles to show your customers the estimated delivery dates for their orders. Depending on where your shop is located, you can enable it in different ways:
- US shops: You can use either calculated or fixed shipping.
- Canadian shops: You can use calculated shipping.
- German shops: You can use fixed shipping.
To enable estimated delivery dates:
- Sign in to Etsy.com.
- Click Shop Manager.
- Click Settings.
- Click Shipping settings.
- Click Add a shipping profile.
- Next to Shipping costs, select I’ll enter fixed costs manually (in Germany and the US) or Calculate them for me (in the US and Canada).
- Choose the options you want, including your preferred shipping carrier and estimated transit time.
- Click Create profile.
Use this shipping profile for your listings to show your customers the estimated delivery date for their order.
What is an Estimated Delivery Date?
The estimated delivery date shows when we think your order should arrive. This is a combination of the processing time for the items you ordered, the transit time, and today’s date.
For example, if the processing time for an item you purchased is 3-5 days, and the transit time for the shipping method you chose is usually 2-4 days, you estimated delivery date is 5-9 days from today.