Integrations are third-party tools that connect to your Etsy account and can help you enhance your shop. You can use integrations to manage your social media presence, optimize your listings, understand your analytics, and more.
To see the integrations you can add to your Etsy shop:
If you are having issues with any integrations implemented into your shop, including for fee or payment-related issues, please contact the support team of the third party who offers it for troubleshooting assistance.
How to connect an integration to your shop
To connect an integration to your shop:
- Choose the integration you’re interested in.
- Choose Learn more on the integration page to visit the developer’s website.
- Create an account from the developer’s website and follow the steps to connect the integration to your Etsy shop.
You may need to agree to the developer’s terms and conditions or make additional purchases in order to use an integration. Be sure to review that developer’s information about an integration before connecting it to your shop.
How to disconnect an integration
To disconnect an integration that you added to your shop:
- Sign in to Etsy.com and go to your Account settings.
- Scroll down and select Apps.
- Find the integration you want to remove and select Revoke.
Disconnecting an integration removes the third-party developer’s access to your Etsy data going forward, but they may retain data they already have. Disconnecting doesn’t remove your account from the third-party service. To completely remove your account from this service, contact the developer directly.