You can buy shipping labels directly through Etsy. This means fewer trips to the post office and more time to create and sell your wares.
- Sign in to Etsy.com.
- Click the Your Account icon, then click Shop Manager.
- Click Orders & Shipping.
- Find the order you want to buy a shipping label for.
- Click the icon of a van to purchase a shipping label.
- Under Get shipping labels for, check that your address is correct. If you need to update your address, click Edit.
- Under Ship to on the right side of the page, check that the buyer’s address is correct. If you need to update their address, click Edit.
- Fill out the Shipping information for the package. Learn more about shipping information.
- If you’re shipping this order internationally, fill out the customs form.
- Click Review your purchase to view a summary of your purchase.
- Add or edit your note to the buyer. This note is included with the shipping notification that's automatically sent on the Ship Date you set for this label.
- Confirm the documents you’d like to print. Click Customize options to specify a download preference for your label(s).
- Click Purchase.
A shipping notification is sent to your buyer, and your order is marked as Complete.You can then print your shipping label.
To see all your purchased labels, click Purchased labels from your Completed orders tab.
What shipping information is required?
The shipping information helps us give you an accurate estimate for the cost of your shipping label.
- Package weight: The weight of the package.
- Package Type: The Package Type depends on how you package the order.
- Length, Width, Height: The physical dimensions of your package. Fill out the package length, width, and height.
- Delivery service: The delivery service determines how quickly the order ships to the buyer, and affects the price of shipping.
What customs information is required when shipping internationally?
When purchasing an international label, you must supply the weight, value, and an accurate customs description for each item in this order. This weight and value will be used to calculate the package's totals for customs. You can also add an optional tariff number.
Documentation requirements vary by service and destination. Be sure to confirm what is needed on the carrier's site before sending. It’s your responsibility to ensure the required information is completed.
How do I buy a label with calculated shipping?
Sellers using USPS or Canada Post can use calculated shipping on Etsy. With calculated shipping, the package details you set are automatically imported into the shipping label purchase page.
To buy a shipping label created with calculated shipping, double-check the details and click Confirm and buy. You can edit or change the package details for your orders before purchasing your label.
Why buy shipping labels from Etsy?
With Shipping Labels bought from Etsy:
- There are no additional fees from Etsy to use Etsy Shipping Labels.
- Compensation coverage is included in varying amounts.
- Label information is automatically added to your Etsy orders, and you can review it directly on Etsy.com.
- Labels can be used to ship both domestic and international orders.
Sellers in the US, Canada, UK, and Australia can buy shipping labels directly through Etsy. You can purchase a label for a specific order.