Did you know you can add videos of your items? Learn how to attract shoppers with listing videos.
When you add photos to your listings, you can change their order, crop them, and adjust the thumbnail. The thumbnail is the image shown in search results and on your shop homepage.
How to change the order of your listing photos
The first photo will be the thumbnail for your listing. You can change the order of your photos on your listing if you’d like a different one to be first.
- Open the listing and tap a photo or the Listing heading.
- Tap View all.
- Tap Reorder.
- Tap and drag a photo.
- Choose Save.
How to crop your listing photos
You can crop your photos after you add them to your listing. Cropping can change how the thumbnail looks, so try cropping before adjusting your thumbnail.
- Open your listing and tap a listing photo.
- Tap Edit.
- Drag the corners to resize the image or choose Original for preset sizes.
- Slide the image to choose what part you want to display.
- Tap Apply.
You won’t be able to undo the crop after you save it. To undo the crop, upload the original image again.
How to adjust your thumbnail
- Open your listing.
- Tap the Listing heading.
- Scroll to the bottom to tap Continue on Etsy.com.
- Tap Adjust thumbnail.
- Slide the button left and right to zoom in or out.
- Drag the image to choose a different area.
- Choose Save.
Image editing tools
There are a number of photo editors sellers like to use. You may want to check out:
Several tools are integrated with Etsy shops: