You can check if your order has shipped by going to Purchases and reviews. You’ll see either Not Shipped, Shipped, or Delivered to the right of your order. If your order is not shipped, or is marked as delivered but you didn’t receive it, you can reach out to the seller for help:
If you haven’t received your order, you should check if the shop shipped your order yet. To check if your order was shipped:
- On Etsy.com, go to Your account. On the Etsy app, tap You.
- Go to Purchases and reviews.
- To the right of your order, you’ll see either Not Shipped, Shipped, or Delivered.
Items on Etsy include processing times that the sellers set to let you know how soon they can ship an order. Check the processing time or estimated delivery date to know when the item should have been shipped.
If your item is Shipped, check if the seller added tracking information. Tracking information is provided by the shipping carrier and usually provides updates on where your order is in transit.
If no tracking information was provided, contact the seller to see if they have tracking information for your order.
If your order is Not Shipped or Shipped and no tracking information was provided, you may want to open a case.Learn what to do if an order may be lost in the mail.
If your order is Delivered but you haven’t actually received the item, there are a few things you can do.
- Check with neighbors to see if the package was delivered to them accidentally.
- Contact your local post office for help locating the package. Provide them with the tracking number, shipping service name, and your shipping address. You may have to reach out to the seller to get some of these details.
- Ask the seller if they’ll assist you by opening a claim with the shipping service.
I have questions about my order status
If you need help with an order, the seller you purchased your order from is the best person to help you. Each seller on Etsy manages their own orders, and makes decisions about cancellations, refunds, and returns. Learn more about getting help with your order.
The seller wasn’t able to help me
I checked out as a guest
If you checked out as a guest, you can claim your order to get help.
- Open your email inbox.
- Locate the email receipt you received when you placed your order. This email is sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Select View your order.
- Follow the steps to sign in or create an Etsy account. The account you link your guest order to must have the same email address that you used for your guest order. Your order is automatically connected to your Etsy account.
- Once you’ve claimed your order, you can choose that order and contact the seller for help.
I’m having trouble claiming my order
If you're having trouble claiming an order, it's possible you placed your order using an email address that you can no longer access. Learn what to do to resolve this issue.
I still need help
If you messaged the seller, and opened a case, and you didn’t receive the help you need, select Contact support at the bottom of this page and we'd be happy to help.