|Read this article for help if you didn't receive your order. If you still need help, Etsy Support is here.||Contact support|
If you haven’t received your order, you should check if the shop shipped your order yet. To check if your order was shipped:
- On Etsy.com, click the Your Account icon.
- Click Purchases and reviews.
- To the right of your order, you’ll see either Not Shipped, Shipped, or Delivered.
My order is Not Shipped yet
If your order is Not Shipped yet, contact the shop to see when the seller will ship your order.
Items on Etsy include processing times that the sellers set to let you know how soon they can ship an order. Check the processing time or estimated delivery date to know when the item should have been shipped.
My order was already Shipped
If your item is Shipped, check if the seller added tracking information. Tracking information is provided by the shipping carrier and usually provides updates on where your order is in transit.
If no tracking information was provided, contact the seller to see if they have tracking information for your order.
If your order is Not Shipped or Shipped and no tracking information was provided, you may want to open a case.
My order was Delivered
If your order is Delivered but you haven’t actually received the item, there are a few things you can do.
- Check with neighbors to see if the package was delivered to them accidentally.
- Contact your local post office for help locating the package. Provide them with the tracking number, shipping service name, and your shipping address. You may have to reach out to the seller to get some of these details.
- Ask the seller if they’ll assist you by opening a claim with the shipping service.
If your order hasn’t arrived yet, you can check its shipping status.
If the order hasn’t arrived by its estimated delivery date, you may want to open a case.
You can check your order’s tracking information on the Purchases page. Next to your order, you’ll see the shipping status.
If the seller added tracking information, you’ll see Track Package under the shipping status. Click Track Package to see tracking updates from the shipping carrier.
If your order is Not Shipped yet, you can contact the seller to check in on the order.
A case is a formal way to file a complaint against a shop. You can open a case after the date when your order should arrive.
To start a case, choose Help with order next to the order on your Purchases page. Click Open a case at the bottom of the page.
If you don’t see the option to open a case, it may be too soon to file a case.