How to report spam in Conversations
You can report a Conversation as spam to remove it from your Conversation inbox. However, you will continue to receive emails about new messages in that Conversation. Learn how to unsubscribe from email notifications.
This doesn’t send a report to Etsy. If you’re experiencing harassment, click Contact support at the bottom of this page.
To report that a Conversation is spam:
- On Etsy.com, click You.
- Click Conversations.
- Click the checkbox next to the conversation that you want to report as spam.
- Click More.
- Click Report Spam.
How to report spam in direct messages on the Etsy Community
If a direct message seems inappropriate or doesn’t follow the Community Policy, you can report it to Etsy.
To report that a direct message is spam:
- On the Etsy Community, click your avatar at the top right corner.
- Click the envelope icon in the top right corner.
- Click the title of the direct message.
- Click Report directly under the message.