Some abilities and features are restricted when an account is suspended. If your account is suspended, you can’t:
- Place orders on Etsy.
- Receive new orders, and your shop isn’t viewable on Etsy
- Access the Etsy apps
- Create listings in your shop
- Purchase or print Etsy shipping labels
- Cancel existing orders
- View reviews left by buyers in your shop
- Run an Etsy Ads campaign
You can continue to:
- Access your accounts by visiting Etsy.com using a web browser
- Read and respond to Messages, and create new Messages
- Mark orders as complete and upload tracking information
- Issue full and partial refunds
- View your case history and resolve those that are open
- View new and completed orders
- View and settle your balance in your payment account
What happens if my shop is removed from Etsy search?
If your shop is removed from search, your shop and listings won’t appear in search results on Etsy. When a shop is unsearchable, Etsy Ads won’t run on Etsy and you won’t be charged fees for these ads.
You'll continue to have access to all sections of your account in the Etsy apps and Etsy.com, including order history, cases, and Messages. You can issue refunds, cancel orders, and print Etsy shipping labels.
What happens when a shop is in Vacation Mode?
Whether you choose to place your shop in Vacation Mode or Etsy does so on your behalf, your listings will no longer appear in our search results and cannot be purchased. Learn more about what happens when your account is in Vacation Mode.
How can I unsuspend my account?
Accounts on Etsy may be suspended for a variety of reasons. Depending on the reason your account was suspended you may see a banner in your Shop Manager, and you may also receive an email from Etsy with details about your suspension.
If you didn't receive an email, check your spam or junk mail folder. If you find the email, you should respond directly to this email for more information about the reason for your suspension.
If you can’t find a relevant email, or the email you received is from firstname.lastname@example.org, click Contact support at the bottom of this page.