If you set up a free shipping guarantee for your shop, all orders $35 or more shipping to the US will have free shipping for the buyer.
If you want to offer free shipping to buyers outside of the US, or you want to offer free shipping for all orders from your shop, you can use free shipping profiles.
How to create a free shipping profile
To create or edit a free shipping profile:
- Click Edit next to a shipping profile that you want to change to free shipping. You can also click Add a shipping profile at the bottom of the page. If you’re adding a new shipping profile, complete the required information.
- Select Free shipping from the What you’ll charge dropdown.
- Click Save profile.
How to update the shipping profiles on your items
To update the listings you want to offer free shipping for with the free shipping profile:
- In Shop Manager, click Listings.
- If you want to edit all your listings, click the checkbox at the top left. If you want to edit some listing, select the checkboxes under those listings.
- Click Editing options.
- Click Change shipping profile.
- Select your free shipping profile.
- Click Apply.
This video (in English) shows how to set up shipping profiles: