To download a file of the personal and shop data Etsy collects, go to your Privacy settings.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), you can access and download your personal data from Etsy.
- On Etsy.com, go to Your account.
- Go to Account settings.
- Go to Privacy.
- Under Download Data, select Request your data for download.
- When your data is ready to be downloaded, you’ll receive a confirmation email. Select the button in the email to confirm your request.
- Select Go to your account's Privacy Settings.
- Under Download Data, select Download your data.
- Enter your account password, then your data will download to your computer.
You can download a ZIP file of your data in both CSV and JSON formats. If you’re an Etsy seller, this ZIP file will also include your shop information.
Download requests expire after two weeks, but you can submit another request if that happens.
If you’re an Etsy seller, you can choose to download only information about your orders or your shop data.