Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Etsy members can access and download their personal data from Etsy.
To download your personal data:
- On Etsy.com, click the Your Account icon.
- Click Account settings.
- Click Privacy.
- Under Download Data, click Request your data for download.
- When your data is ready to be downloaded, you’ll receive a confirmation email. Click the button in the email to confirm your request.
- Click Go to your account's Privacy Settings.
- Under Download Data, click Download your data.
- Enter your account password, then your data will download to your computer.
Once you confirm your request, you will be able to download a ZIP file of your data in both CSV and JSON formats for two weeks. You can make additional requests to download your data after the two week period has elapsed. If you’re an Etsy seller, this ZIP file will also include your shop information.
If you’re an Etsy seller, and you’d like to only download your shop information: