Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), Etsy members can access and download their personal data from Etsy.
- On Etsy.com, go to Your account.
- Go to Account settings.
- Go to Privacy.
- Under Download Data, select Request your data for download.
- When your data is ready to be downloaded, you’ll receive a confirmation email. Select the button in the email to confirm your request.
- Select Go to your account's Privacy Settings.
- Under Download Data, select Download your data.
- Enter your account password, then your data will download to your computer.
Once you confirm your request, you will be able to download a ZIP file of your data in both CSV and JSON formats for two weeks. You can make additional requests to download your data after the two week period has elapsed. If you’re an Etsy seller, this ZIP file will also include your shop information.
If you’re an Etsy seller, you can choose to download only information about your orders or your shop data.