If you ordered from Etsy, you may have tracking information for your package. You can check the status of your order on the Purchases page on Etsy.com. Next to your order, you’ll see the shipping status:
- Not Shipped: The seller hasn’t shipped the order yet or didn’t update the order on Etsy.
- Shipped: The seller marked the order as shipped.
- In Transit: The seller added a tracking number and the package has left the shipping facility.
If your order says Shipped, but there are no further updates, either:
- Your order doesn’t include tracking information
- The shipping carrier hasn’t logged the package’s movement yet
- The seller hasn’t given the package to the shipping carrier yet
If your order is Not Shipped yet or you have questions about tracking your package, you can contact the seller to check in on the order status.
If your order is Shipped or In Transit, you can track your order if you have a tracking number. Learn more about tracking your order.
To find your order: