If you have questions about an item or order, your seller is the best person to help you.
If you need help with an order, the seller you purchased your order from is the best person to help you. Sellers are the best person to help you if you need to:
- Check your order status
- Update your shipping address
- Make a change to your order
- Request a refund, return, or exchange
- Request a cancellation
- Or if you have any other question about your order
To get help with your order:
- Sign in to Etsy.com and go to Your account. On the Etsy app, sign in and tap You.
- Select Purchases and reviews.
- Next to the order you need help with, select Help with Order.
- Select an option under What do you want to reach out about? to tell the seller what you need help with.
- Add a message. You can also include an image.
- Select Send to seller. You can see how quickly this seller usually answers above Send to seller.
The seller wasn’t able to help me
If the seller is unable to help you, your next step is to open a case about your order. From Help with Order next to the order you need help with, select Open a case at the bottom of the page. Learn more about cases on Etsy.
I checked out as a guest
If you checked out as a guest, you can claim your order to get help.
- Open your email inbox.
- Locate the email receipt you received when you placed your order. This email is sent from email@example.com.
- Select View your order.
- Follow the steps to sign in or create an Etsy account. The account you link your guest order to must have the same email address that you used for your guest order. Your order is automatically connected to your Etsy account.
- Once you’ve claimed your order, you can choose that order and contact the seller for help.
I’m having trouble claiming my order
If you're having trouble claiming an order, it's possible you placed your order using an email address that you can no longer access. Learn what to do to resolve this issue.
I still need help
If you messaged the seller, and opened a case, and you didn’t receive the help you need, select Contact support at the bottom of this page and we'd be happy to help.