If you need help with your order:
If you contacted the seller more than 48 hours ago, choose Open a case so Etsy can help you. For qualifying orders, you’ll receive a refund for any item that doesn’t arrive, arrives damaged, or doesn’t match the item description or photos.
If you need help with an order, the seller you purchased your order from is the best person to help you. Sellers can help if you need to:
- Check your order status
- Update your shipping address
- Make a change to your order
- Request a refund, return, or exchange
- Request a cancellation
To get help with your order:
- Sign in to Etsy.com and go to Your account. On the Etsy app, sign in and tap You.
- Select Purchases and reviews.
- Next to the order you need help with, select Help with Order.
- Select an option under What do you want to reach out about? to tell the seller what you need help with.
- Add a message. You can also include an image.
- Select Send to seller. You can see how quickly this seller usually answers the above Send to seller.
The seller can usually answer any questions you have about your order. If the seller is unable to help you, you’ll need to open a case with Etsy in order to get further assistance. With Etsy’s Purchase Protection program for qualifying orders, you’ll receive a full refund for your item if it doesn’t arrive, arrives damaged, or isn’t as described. Learn more about how to open a case with Etsy.
I checked out as a guest
If you checked out as a guest, you’ll need to link your order to an Etsy account in order to open a case with Etsy. Find out how you can link your guest order to an Etsy account.