The Etsy Seller app for Android and iOS is now available for download.
The legacy Sell on Etsy app will continue to be available for download and use for a period of time so that sellers have time to get comfortable using the new app.
The Etsy Seller app is designed to be a modernized seller-only mobile experience for Android devices, iPhones, and iPads.
You can access your existing shop through the Etsy Seller app. If you need to create a new shop, sign into Etsy.com on a desktop or mobile browser.
Upcoming features to the Etsy Seller app
The Etsy Seller app was built with feedback from the seller community in mind, so we will continue to make additions and improvements to it in our efforts to create the best app experience for you.
Some features found in the legacy Sell on Etsy app require a longer development time in order to work seamlessly in the new app. Because we want Etsy Seller to provide as much value to sellers as possible, we are prioritizing getting these features into the new app in the months following its release.
These are some of the features that will not be available at the time of the app’s launch, but that we’re currently developing:
Upcoming Features for the Etsy Seller App
Expected Release Window*
The ability to edit or add variations for existing listings
The ability to access vacation settings and shop announcements
The ability to see offsite ads cost and revenue
The ability to see a webview to learn more about offsite ads
*These release windows are our best estimate of when we will be able to deliver this content to sellers in the app, and we reserve the right to change or modify the dates as needed. We will update these dates if the timing for these releases changes.
While we work to deliver a new app experience that provides more value to our sellers, we understand that the lack of these features in the Etsy Seller app may be inconvenient for people who use them regularly on the old Sell on Etsy app.
Because of this, the old Sell on Etsy app will be available for use simultaneously with the Etsy Seller app for a period of time after launch.
If there are any features you would like to see in future updates, please let us know through our feedback survey.
The app is divided into the following sections:
The Home section is where you’ll find your shop dashboard. Here you’ll find a quick view of your shop stats, updates about your sales, and helpful information from Etsy.
You can also access your account settings through the gear icon.
The Home section contains:
- Your shop stats: Check your views, visits, orders, and revenue. You can see more stats about your shop in the Insights tab.
- Shop advisor: View reminders in your shop that might need attention, such as a listing that's about to expire, an overdue bill, or a new case.
- Your shop’s checklist: The shop checklist provides helpful information on shop management, including reminders for setting up free shipping, links to Help Center articles, and any required updates to keep your shop running smoothly.
- Updates from your shop: See your newest orders, reviews, and updates about your customers.
You can read and reply to messages from other Etsy members in the Messages section.
In Messages, you can:
- Access orders: When a buyer places an order, a shortcut to the order details appears at the top of your message thread with that buyer. You can also cancel the order directly from the message.
- Upload images: Send photos in a message thread by selecting the camera icon.
- Send listings: To send a buyer links to your active listings in a message thread, select the Send listings button. You can select multiple active listings from an alphabetical list before you hit Send.
- Send saved replies: When responding to messages, sellers who have set up saved replies for their Etsy shop can send them using the Saved replies button.
This section shows your open orders, displayed by “ship by” date. You can also sort and filter them from newest to oldest, by their completion status, or by any custom order steps you’ve created in Shop Manager.
A badge with the number of open orders will appear next to Orders on the navigation bar. You will also see a badge indicating if an order is from a repeat customer.
Only full refunds can be processed within the Etsy Seller app for Etsy Payments transactions. To issue a partial refund, use your Shop Manager on Etsy.com.
From the Orders section you can:
- Search and filter orders: Filter orders between open and completed, and sort by newest to oldest, ship by date, or destination.
- Complete orders: Mark orders as shipped and add tracking information to orders.
- Purchase and print shipping labels for US domestic orders only.
- Cancel orders and issue refunds: To cancel an order and refund the buyer, select the Cancel Order button on the order details page. This option is only for giving full refunds to the buyer.
- Access order messages: Directly open an existing message thread with a buyer when viewing an order on the Orders page.
In the Listings section, you can add and manage your existing listings, renew listings that are expiring soon, and add or edit listing photos and videos.
You can also:
- Search listings: Search through your current listings by title or SKU. You can also see low quantity and sold out alerts on your listings.
- Filter and organize listings: Sort by listing status, recent activity, top selling, and more.
- Manage shop sections: Edit or add listings shown in existing shop sections.
- View listing performance: See your listing performance and add listings to your ad campaign, or feature them on your shop homepage. You can also read the latest reviews left on your listings.
- Edit your renewal settings: You can adjust the renewal settings for any listing in your shop from the app.
In the Insights section, you can access in-depth data about your traffic, sales, and customer behavior to help you make the most of your shop.
In Insights you can:
- View shop performance: See how your overall shop performance compares to previous time periods. You can select the time frame you want to view your shop stats from, as well as see information about your visits and orders in graph form.
- View traffic stats: See a breakdown of how buyers found your shop, such as through social media, Etsy Ads, and more.
- View buyer engagement: See buyers who have favorited your shop, and which of your items buyers are favoriting.
- Manage or start an ad campaign: Start promoting your listings and see how your Etsy Ads campaigns have impacted your shop’s performance.
- Start a sale or create a coupon: Create and manage new sales, coupons, and automatic offers to send to buyers. In Overall performance, you can see how discounts have impacted your orders over a period of time.
- Create video posts with Explore: Connect with buyers and showcase your items by creating video posts for your shop’s home page. Video posts made with Explore can be anywhere from 2 seconds to 3 minutes long and can include sound.
This section is where you can manage account settings, switch between accounts, or log out from the Etsy seller app. You can also change the following settings:
- Notifications: Edit your preferences for push notifications from the Etsy Seller app.
- Payment account: See how much has been spent on fees, review your monthly fee statements, check how much is available for deposit, and look at your recent Etsy Payments order activity.
- Payment settings: Adjust your deposit schedule, change payment methods, and update or add a billing credit card here. If you're a US-based seller, you can also view your sales tax settings from this section.
- Appearance: Set the app’s appearance to either Light or Dark mode, or set it to match your device’s appearance.
What are the requirements for using the Etsy Seller app?
The Etsy Seller app is designed for devices running Android 8.0 (Oreo) and above, and iPhones and iPads running iOS 14.x or above.
To make sure the Etsy Seller app functions as intended, sellers should not download any other version of the Etsy Seller app outside of Google Play or the iOS App Store.