There are several ways to accept payments for your Etsy shop. We’ve outlined the different payment options below, along with steps on how to manage your payment settings.
To manage your payment settings, click Shop Manager > Finances > Payment settings.
If your shop isn't open to the public yet, you can choose your payment methods under the Get Paid tab once you select your shop name and list an item.
Note: If you have the Sell on Etsy app, you can manage your payment settings in the Finances section.
If you're a seller located in one of these countries, you'll need to sign up for Etsy Payments to receive your Etsy funds. You’ll receive and manage all of your deposits in one place while accepting multiple forms of payment from buyers. This includes PayPal, even if you don’t have a PayPal account.
PayPal without Etsy Payments
If you sell in a country that does not accept Etsy Payments, then you can sign up for PayPal using your own PayPal account. Funds from PayPal sales on Etsy will be deposited into your PayPal account.
Payments by mail
Use this method if you need to receive payments by mail.
- To set this up, go to your payment settings
- Choose Enable manual payment methods.
- Select Payments by Mail, then choose Check and/or Money Order and enter your mailing address. This address will only be shared with a buyer who purchases from you and chooses this method.
Use this only if you have another way to accept payment that is not supported on Etsy.
- Be sure to include information and instructions about this payment method in your listings and shop policies. Include specific details like payment deadlines.
- Contact your buyer directly using Etsy's on-site messaging system, Conversations, to arrange payment.