You can use your public profile to let other Etsy members learn more about you.
How Do I Enter My Bio?
First, go to You > Account settings > Public profile. Then, type your bio into the About field.
Be sure to click Save Changes when you're done.
You can use your bio to:
- Introduce yourself.
- Describe your interests, craft, and hobbies.
- Talk about anything you think may be of interest to the Etsy community.
Note: If you have more than one Etsy account, you must list all of them in the Public Profile section of each account.
How Do I Add a Profile Picture?
- Sign in to your Etsy account.
- Go to You > Account settings > Public profile.
- Click Browse or Choose file to locate the image file on your computer.
- Select an image to use.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the screen.
Note: If you’re a seller, this image will appear on the site as your Shop Owner photo.
Profile Picture Tips
- The image you use must be at least 400 x 400 pixels in size and smaller than 10MB.
- Make sure your original image is a square, or your profile picture will be distorted on the site.
- You can't delete your profile picture, but you can always replace it with a new one.
- Profile pictures should be a .jpg, .png, or .gif file only.