Important: You must set both A records and CNAME records in order for your domain to properly connect to your Pattern site.
First, edit your A record information for your root domain.
- Go to https://www.aabacosmallbusiness.com/domains to log in to your account.
- In your Domain Name Control Panel, click Manage Advanced DNS Settings.
- In the records table, click Edit in the A Record row.
- In the Destination field, type 22.214.171.124
- Click Submit.
Next, edit your CNAME records for your subdomain.
- In the records table, click Edit in the CNAME Record row where the Source is *.yourdomain.com
- In the Destination field, type patternbyetsy.com
- Click Submit.
Once you have set up all of your records, you will need to visit the Domains section of your Pattern Dashboard to connect your domain by typing "www.YourDomain.com" into the Connect field.
It can take up to 48 hours for your domain to connect.
If you're still having trouble connecting your domain, check for any preexisting A records or CNAME records and delete them. Conflicting records can cause your domain connection to fail.
If you continue to have trouble, contact your domain provider’s support team and provide them with the following information:
- You would like to set up one A record for your root domain which points to 126.96.36.199.
- You would also like to set up a CNAME record (www.) for your subdomain that points to your Etsy-hosted domain, which is patternbyetsy.com
Note: Never give your Etsy username or password to a third party.
Only you are authorized to instruct your domain provider to connect your domain to your Pattern site and Etsy cannot interact directly with your domain provider under any circumstances.