Once you make a sale, you can renew the item to sell it again. If you don't want to display your sold items in your public shop, you can hide them from view.
Renewing a sold item
- Go to Shop Manager > Orders & Shipping.
- Click the small gear icon that appears next to the item title.
- Choose Renew.
You'll have the option to edit your listing before adding it back to your shop.
When you renew a sold listing, it keeps the same URL (web address), view count, and all of its admirers. Any shopper who marked your item as a Favourite can still easily find it for sale.
If the quantity of your sold listing varies, then the amount for all of those variations will automatically reset to "1" when you renew.
Renewing multiple sold listings at once
- Go to Shop Manager > Listings.
- Select the Sold out filter on the right.
- Mark all the items you'd like to renew and click Renew or edit them individually before adding them back to your shop.
Your renewed sold listing will have a new listed-on date and will expire four months from the date of renewal. It will appear in your shop, categories, Etsy Search, and other shopping features the same way it does when you renew an active or expired listing.
Note: If you've sold an item and have a similar item that you would like to list, you can copy the sold listing. Learn more about copying a listing here.
Hiding sold listings
As a seller, you can hide your sold listings page from your shop.
- Go to Shop Manager > Settings > Options.
- Scroll down to the Sold Listings section at the bottom of this page.
You will still be able to view the page, but buyers won't be able to click the number of sales on your public shop homepage.
Note: You can't hide the sales number on your shop homepage.