To contact Etsy’s customer service, select the Contact support button and we can help you with account, shop, or purchasing issues.
We’ll connect you with the type of support that’s the best fit for your specific question: chat, phone, or email.
You must sign in to your Etsy account to contact Etsy Support. This helps us verify your identity and provide you with quicker customer service. If you can’t sign in and need to contact Etsy Support, follow the steps in this article.
You can also register for an account if you don’t already have one.
How do I get help with an order?
If you have questions about an item you're interested in, the seller is the best person to help you.
Question about an order you’ve already placed? Choose your order for help.
What is Etsy’s phone number?
Etsy does not have a phone number to call for customer service. Phone support can only be safely requested through Etsy’s Contact support form. Don’t call phone numbers you see circulating on the internet as they may not be legitimate.
How do I know a call or message is from Etsy?
Etsy Support won’t make unrequested phone calls without prior notification. If you receive an unexpected phone call from someone claiming to be Etsy Support, hang up and reach out to Etsy through the Contact support form if you need help.
If you receive an onsite message, email, or phone call from someone claiming to be Etsy, there are a few ways you can verify the authenticity of the message.
- Messages from Etsy will always appear in the From Etsy folder in Messages.
- Etsy will only reach out by phone after you have first requested a call back for support.
I have a question about payments
If you have a question about your Payment account or Etsy Payments, you can most likely find the answer in our Help Center.
- Read about Payment account reserves and what they mean for your shop.
- Learn how to update and verify your bank account for Etsy Payments with Plaid (if your bank account is in the US) or with test deposits (if your bank account is outside the US).
- Learn some common reasons why a payment deposit may be delayed.
How do I resolve a suspension or policy issue with my account?
If you had a listing removed by Etsy or your account is suspended due to a policy issue, we can point you to what to do next.