Select Sign in to register for an account on Etsy.com. Tap Sign up to register for an account on the Etsy app.
Welcome to Etsy! We'd love to help you join our community.
Registration is free. Once you have a confirmed Etsy account, you'll be able to:
- Add items to your favorites
- Post in the community
- Use Etsy's on-site messaging system.
- Request help from Etsy Support.
- Go to Etsy.com and go to Sign in.
- Fill out the form to register. Use your email address to create an account, or select Continue with Google, Continue with Facebook, or Continue with Apple.
- Check your email inbox for confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org and follow the instructions to confirm your account.
If you don’t see a confirmation email
If you don’t see a confirmation email from Etsy:
- Check to make sure that it hasn't ended up in your spam or junk mail folder
- If you're using Gmail, check your Social and Promotions tabs
- Add email@example.com to your email contacts and try sending the confirmation again: Resend your confirmation email.
How to sign in to your new account
Go to www.etsy.com and select Sign in.
When you're ready, add a profile picture and fill out your bio on your Public Profile page.
If you want to open a shop, select Open a shop at the bottom of the site.
Why can’t I create an account?
Keep in mind you can check out as a guest instead of creating an account, if you want to purchase on Etsy.
If you can’t create an account, it may be due to a firewall on your internet connection preventing access to certain websites and functions. For example, libraries, businesses, or public Wi-Fi may have restrictions on what you can do on their connection.
Please try creating an account from a different internet connection, or, if you’re using a mobile device, try using your mobile data plan to access Etsy.
If the problem persists, it's possible the email address won’t be able to be used to create an Etsy account.
If that’s the case, you may be able to register with a different email address.