The buyer's delivery address submitted with their order can be edited when you purchase a postage label (available to sellers in the US, Canada, UK, and Australia). Or, you can leave a private note on the order with the buyer's requested address. That way, you'll see it when you're ready to dispatch the item.
To edit the address when purchasing a postage label:
- Follow the steps to purchase postage labels.
- Click the Edit link near the buyer's address.
- Click Purchase to complete the purchase. Address changes made without completing the postage label purchase won’t be saved.
How to add a private note
If postage labels aren’t available in your area, you won’t be able to change the delivery address. However, you can add a private note to the order as a reminder of the new address requested by the buyer.
To add a private note:
- On Etsy.com, click the Your Account icon.
- Click Shop Manager.
- Click Orders & Delivery.
- Click on the order number.
- Click Add a private note.
- Type in the new delivery address
- Click Save.
Address edits should be confirmed with the buyer via Messages. Another option is to cancel the order and have the buyer repurchase with a correct address.