Jump to a section:
You can stop advertising specific listings, or turn off your Etsy Ads campaign completely. By turning off specific listings, you can put more of your daily budget toward the ads that are working best for your shop.
How to stop advertising specific listings with Etsy Ads
By default, all your current listings are advertised when you start an Etsy Ads campaign. You can choose to edit or update which listings you want to advertise.
To stop advertising individual listings:
- View your Etsy Ads page to see your listings and their advertising statuses.
- Toggle Status to On or Off.
To stop advertising a group of listings:
- From Etsy Ads, click Manage advertised listings.
- Uncheck the listings you want to stop advertising. You can deselect all at the top of the page; filter by sections or advertising status; or search for listings.
- Click Update.
You can change which listings you advertise at any time. Be sure that the listings you advertise follow Etsy’s Advertising & Marketing Policy.
When you add a new listing to your shop from your Shop Manager, you’ll have the option to add it to your advertising campaign or not. If you’re adding a listing from the Sell on Etsy app, your listing will automatically be included in your Etsy Ads campaign. You can change which listings are advertised from your Advertising tab.
How to turn off Etsy Ads
To turn off Etsy Ads:
- On Etsy.com, click Shop Manager.
- Click Marketing.
- Click Advertising.
- Click More options.
- Click Turn off advertising.
All sellers are automatically enrolled in Offsite Ads. After April 10, 2020, some sellers will be able to choose whether to participate.
The ability to opt-out of Offsite Ads depends on your shop’s sales in the last 365 days:
- If you made $10,000 USD or more on Etsy in the past 365 days, you’ll benefit most from offsite advertising. You’ll be required to participate for the lifetime of your shop and you’ll get a discounted advertising fee.
- If you made less than $10,000 USD on Etsy in the past 365 days, Offsite Ads are optional. However, if you choose to use this service, you only pay an advertising fee when you make a sale from Offsite Ads.
We’ll take a look at your sales each month. Once you’ve made $10,000 USD or more in a 365 day period, you’ll be required to participate in Offsite Ads.
You can calculate how much you’ve earned on Etsy in the past 365 days by going to your Stats page in Shop Manager and setting a custom date range. You can learn about how the $10,000 USD threshold is calculated and find information about Offsite Ads fees in the Fees & Payments Policy.
How are my sales funds calculated?
Your sales funds over the past 365 days are calculated on the first day of each month. The past 365 days goes back to February 28, 2019, or later.