The buyer's shipping address submitted with their order can be edited when you purchase a shipping label (available to sellers in the US, Canada, UK, and Australia). Or, you can leave a private note on the order with the buyer's requested address. That way, you'll see it when you're ready to ship the item.
To edit the address when purchasing a shipping label:
- Follow the steps to purchase shipping labels.
- Click the Edit link near the buyer's address.
- Click Purchase to complete the purchase. Address changes made without completing the shipping label purchase won’t be saved.
How to add a private note
If shipping labels aren’t available in your area, you won’t be able to change the shipping address. However, you can add a private note to the order as a reminder of the new address requested by the buyer.
To add a private note:
- On Etsy.com, click the Shop Manager icon.
- Click Orders & Shipping.
- Click on the order number.
- Click Add a private note.
- Type in the new shipping address
- Click Save.
Address edits should be confirmed with the buyer via Messages. Another option is to cancel the order and have the buyer repurchase with a correct address.